After two successful editions, Paris Blockchain Summit (PBS) returns on July 8, 2022 with its Mainstream edition.
The Mainstream edition of the Paris Blockchain Summit
Every year, PBS brings together the international ecosystem in an extraordinary place and this third edition will not fail to make a lasting impression: giant palm trees, waterfalls, fountains, outdoor terraces and a cinema room will bring together enthusiasts in this 2,000 m² space.
Combining nature and elegance, spread over 2 floors in several thematic platforms (NFTs, Metaverse and Blockchain), the Equinoxe Palmeraie Paris will welcome more than 1200 participants from more than 20 countries.
Considered by the World Economic Forum as the pillar of the fourth industrial revolution, this market, currently estimated at 5 billion dollars, will reach 67 billion in 2026, 10% of the world GDP! More than ever, it is important to position yourself well and the PBS is there to help you.
What will it be about?
With nearly 50 speakers from multinationals such as Nestlé and L’Oréal, sports, venture capital, the French and European parliaments, the metaverse, crypto trading and digital law, PBS is an event that will provide concrete answers to the challenges and trends of tomorrow:
- The Metaverse: Why are large companies and institutions betting on the Metaverse? Is it just a hype or a real revolution?
- GameFi and Play-2-Earn: How are blockchain games a new economy in emerging countries? Can players be paid for their contribution to a virtual economy?
- Regulation: What regime should apply to NFTs? Will the MICA regulation put an end to the development of the crypto assets market in Europe?
- Sports: How can Blockchain enable an evolution of the sports sponsorship market? With nearly 16% of the world’s population obese, are Move-2-Earns a viable solution to obesity?
- Intellectual property: Do NFTs allow artists to better monetize their creations? How to manage the copyright and the right of exploitation of a work with an NFT?
- Music: Does the future of the music industry rely on NFTs? How do supervisory authorities such as SACEM react?
- The economy: As inflation explodes, can Bitcoin be an effective hedge against inflation? How will central bank digital currencies and stablecoins impact the economy? Are NFTs, a new asset class to diversify your wealth?
Our experts will answer all these questions and much more! It is time to secure your seats to join the most qualitative and business-oriented event of the summer 2022, while enjoying a 70% early bird discount until May 21, 2022!
If you want to present your project or share your experience on stage, don’t hesitate to register on the official website of the event and contact the PBS team.
The post Paris Blockchain Summit returns on July 8, 2022 with its Mainstream edition appeared first on The Cryptonomist.